- One of my toys
- My favorite person in the whole world!
- My wife and I have been practicing Japanese Taiko drumming for several years.
- Help create a new culture in our society, a culture in tune with the entrepreneurial spirit of the new economy, a culture that affirms the core Objectivist values of reason, individualism, freedom, and achievement.
- Capitalism Magazine - Left-Coast-Objectivist view on current events.
- Opera! I love opera! I hated opera until I had a "lightbulb" moment listening to Puccini's La Boheme. Puccini is opera at its most sublime. If you've never listened to opera or have and don't like it, here are my suggestions for getting opera...
- Ignore anything but Italian opera in the beginning. Cultures other than Italy's have opera, but it's not the same and is a more acquired taste. Stick with Puccini and Verdi until you are more accustomed to opera.
- Forget that they are "yelling". Listen to the notes and the astounding technique and control that fine operatic singers have.
- Start with a CD of arias (short operatic songs/pieces) instead of full operas. Here's an example.
- Maybe even start with Andrea Bocelli. He has a great voice for Italian pop songs and can be a bridge to true operatic singing.
- I'm really into Eurogaming. My favorites:
- Games I've been playing recently (because I've never grown up I own a PC dedicated to game playing and an XBOX 360):
- Games I was playing:
- Blogs that I like:
- Are you remodeling? YOU MUST GO TO THIS WEBSITE!!
- I have never liked sports of any kind. I've never been able to understand the sports mentality. Team sports, in particular, have always eluded me as an interest. Until... I spent 5 weeks in England in the summer of 2002. It happened to coincide with the 2002 World Cup (soccer). The entire country, essentially, shut down during matches. So, I had little choice but to watch them. To my amazement, I really enjoyed it (I think the pints helped). In fact, when I came home, I continued to follow the World Cup. I've now become a bona fide fan. I've found my sport! I actually spend entire days watching soccer (Go Quakes!) on T.V. I now feel complete as a manů
- Why XML sucks
- Our child
- Free State Project - an intriguing idea to have 20,000 liberty-oriented people move to one state and get freedom in our lifetime.
- Single Malt Scotch Whisky! - The greatest drink there is - the water of life.
- The PARC DB - Only of interest to Objectivists. My views on the appalling book, "The Passion of Ayn Rand's Critics" by James Valliant.